YouTube live just hit my app and I COULDN’T BE MORE EXCITED.
I’m convinced live video is everything and needs to be part of your music strategy.
So in my first YouTube Live video, I’m doing the Invade My Privacy Tag.
It’s a fun video that I hope you’ll enjoy.
1. Did you wake up cranky?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at your current age?
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Can you commit to one person?
6. How do you look right now?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think you’re life will change dramatically before 2017 end?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. If the person you like say they like someone else, what would you say?
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
19. If you could change your eye color? would you?
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
If you’re interest in live video is peaked and you want to learn how to use it in your music marketing strategy, make sure you sign up for the Music Marketing Toolkit. We have an entire module that covers the power of video marketing and a whole lesson just about live streaming.